Jun 15, 2008

Money Spiders

The last time I blogged I was finding ways to avoid dealing with the fact that a) I was presenting a paper at a conference about the honored book in which the author would be present for my paper and b) I was then responsible for taking that author on the 2 1/2 hour drive back to O'Hare. Quite frankly, I'm exhausted now and really don't want to blog, but feel like I should. So, the last 4 days can be summed up in the following adjectives: excited, tired, nauseous, really nauseous, honored.

Tomorrow when I have finally slept, I will blog in detail about the last couple of days, but for now I'll leave it at this: I'm back home, and Peter Dickinson is somewhere over the Atlantic, and I might be indebted to Anita Tarr for the rest of my life. That sounds really cheesy, but for once I'm glad that I'm unable to say "no" to people.

No comments: