Aug 18, 2008

Smart Classrooms

While I have taught in computer labs for several years, this year was the first time that I would ever consider the classroom to be smart. While the instructor station and LCD projector are lovely, this is my new favorite piece of technology. No more walking around while reading picture books or scanning documents that I only need to talk about briefly.

In other renovation news...while the university spent millions of dollars removing asbestos, upgrading technology, and redoing the paint and carpet, they apparently ran out of money before they were able to replace the broken latches in the women's restroom--the door still do not close.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Yep, I noticed the bathroom thing too. My guess: men were the ones redoing the women's bathroom... small oversight for people who don't have to worry about stall doors for the majority of their bathroom activities.