Jul 25, 2008

Freewriting Prompt #37 or Crazy Camera Lady

There is a very old and beat up white armored truck that has been parked outside my house all morning. Why do you think it might be there? Go...

UPDATE: The people in the truck (and probably some of my neighbors) officially think that I'm nuts. M wanted a pic of the truck, but then I got distracted talking on the phone and it disappeared. I went to have lunch with Greg and realized that I was behind it on my way home. It stopped to pick up a guy that was still at the house across the street. I jumped out of my car and yelled "can you hang on, I just have to get my camera and my friend said I need a picture of your truck on my blog." The guy that they were picking up got in really fast and they drove away before I got back with my camera, but I tried. I think I scared them. Now you'll have to use your imagination. The camera, however, is waiting by the front door should they choose to come back.

3 comments:

Sarah Jo Austin said...

G, I wrote my response here. Enjoy!

Dr. M said...

Yeah, I am going to need a visual...

Dr. M said...

Oh my, this is the funniest thing I have ever read.