Sep 25, 2008

Stupid Question

I forward my campus email to my Gmail account because the campus email system hates me, but I also do it so that I can decide which emails I want to see (i.e. personal emails go to the inbox and student emails/listserv junk skips the inbox). Tonight I'm pretending like I haven't checked student emails today because I can't think of anything nice to say about these? (punctuation, spelling, and general intelligence has been preserved)
  • My project is on [insert classic children's text here], and I found an article about the movie, is that okay?
  • I know you said that we couldn't use book reviews but I found a really long one can I use it? (This really long review is 2 1/2 pages)
  • is there an assignment sheet for this project?
  • My copy of Oliver Twist is only 32 pages is it a bridge? (I had to read this one more than once before I figured it out)
I know that this is only 4 out of 30 who ask really dumb questions, but still. I'm annoyed.

1 comment:

Dr. M said...

There's a Sarah Palin "Bridge to Nowhere" joke in there somewhere, but I am too tired to think of it.