Mar 5, 2009

Google This

My post about beer pong and herpes generated more web traffic in one day than I have ever had before. When I checked my Analytics this morning, the keywords really amused me. Here's some of the funnier things people googled to find yesterday's post.

  • getting herpes at college
  • dirty fudge herpes
  • getting herpes on spring break
  • herpes in Mexico
  • Do I have herpes
  • herpes on road trip
  • herpes from fox
  • beer pong road trip
  • Stephen Colbert has herpes
  • lungs for sale*
I'm not sure that any of these people found what they were looking for, but they provided me with a source of entertainment. I <3 Google Analytics

*okay, this one wasn't related to yesterday's post, but was a link to my post about my crappy lungs and sinuses.

No comments: